|Jessie's Critter Carousel|
|Disney California Adventure|
|Soft opening date||March 28, 2019|
|Opening date||April 5, 2019|
|Manufacturer||D.H. Morgan Manufacturing|
|Model||50 foot Carousel|
|Theme||Toy Story 2|
|Riders per vehicle||1|
|Riders per row||1|
Jessie's Critter Carousel is a carousel at Disney California Adventure at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California. The attraction opened to the public as King Triton's Carousel of the Sea on February 8, 2001.
When the attraction was known as King Triton's Carousel of the Sea, several plaques inside the ride displayed the names and opening years for boardwalks and piers around California's coastline, including:
- Abbot Kinney Pier, Venice (1905)
- Venice of America, Venice (1904)
- Fraser's Million Dollar Pier, Ocean Park (1912)
- Pickering Pleasure Pier, Ocean Park (1920)
- Lick Pier, Ocean Park (1923)
- Venice Pier, Venice (1925)
- Ocean Park Pier, Ocean Park (1929)
- Looff's Pier, Santa Monica (1908)
- Santa Monica Pier, Santa Monica (1909)
- Pacific Ocean Park, Santa Monica (1958)
- The Pike, Long Beach (1905)
- Nu Pike, Long Beach (1950)
- Virginia Park, Long Beach (1939)
- Belmont Park, San Diego (1925)
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, Santa Cruz (1907)
- Playland At The Beach, San Francisco (1928)
- Ramirez, Michael (March 1, 2019). "Jessie's Critter Carousel to Open in April at Pixar Pier in Disney California Adventure Park". Disney Parks Blog. Retrieved March 1, 2019.
- Glover, Erin (March 12, 2018). "Transformation Around Every Corner at Pixar Pier with Jessie's Critter Carousel and More". Disney Parks Blog. Retrieved March 15, 2018.
- "Yesterland: King Triton's Carousel of the Sea". www.yesterland.com. Retrieved 2023-02-19.