Jessika Gedin (2007)
|Occupation||Radio presenter, Television presenter|
She founded the publishing company Koala Press and Tivoli publishing together with her sister Eva Gedin. She has worked as a literary translator and has been in the jury for the August award.
As a radio presenter Jessika Gedin is known for the show Spanarna at Sveriges Radio P1. On 29 June 2007 Gedin was a "Sommarpratare" in the Sveriges Radio show Sommar i P1. She became a television presenter when she started presenting the SVT show Babel in March 2012. She is also known for participating in the SVT entertainment show På spåret and as a guest panelist on Gomorron Sverige since 1993.
Jessika Gedin is the daughter of translator Lena Fries-Gedin and niece of the book publisher Per Gedin. She is in a relationship with the artist Pål Hollender. The couple has one daughter together who was born in 2004.
- Douglas Coupland: Livet efter Gud (Life after God) (Koala press, 1995)
- Alan Warner: Morvern Callar (Morvern Callar) (Tivoli, 1999)
- Douglas Coupland: Tio noveller (Tivoli, 2000)
- Tim Burton: Voodooflickan och andra rysarsagor för vuxna (översatt tillsammans med Stephen Farran-Lee) (voli, 2001)
- Nick McDonell: Nr tolv (Twelve) (Tivoli, 2003)
- Douglas Coupland: Hej Nostradamus! (Hey Nostradamus!) (Norstedt, 2004)
- Sveriges befolkning 1970, CD-ROM version 1.04, Sveriges Släktforskarförbund 2002
- Sveriges Radio. "Jessika Gedin". Sveriges Radio. Retrieved 20 December 2014.
- Jessika Gedin leder Babel Svd.se 20 December 2014 Archived March 20, 2012, at the Wayback Machine
- "Finalklart i "På spåret"". Aftonbladet. Retrieved 20 December 2014.
- "Vi måste prata om Gedin". enligt O. Retrieved 20 December 2014.
- "Av kött och bok". SvD.se. Retrieved 20 December 2014.