|Born||1986 (age 32–33)|
|Alma mater||New York University|
Beck Bennett (m. 2018)
Hodges lives in Los Angeles and is originally from Huntington Woods, Michigan. She studied drama at New York University's Tisch School of the Arts. About her acting career, Hodges explains that she was very involved in theater during the early years of her life, with a strong connection to her mother. Her mother Ellen Sandweiss went to school for theater and is also an actress. Hodges and her mother starred in Satan's Playground together. Hodges married her boyfriend Beck Bennett on August 25, 2018.
On her work in the critically acclaimed web series Anyone But Me, Hodges was nominated for an Indie Soap Award in the breakthrough performance category. The storyline pertinent to her character Sophie's sexual questioning was nominated for best storyline in the same year. Her other Web video work includes appearing in several sketches by comedy duo BriTANicK, including their famous "Oscar Winning Movie Trailer."
- Hindsight (as Melanie Morelli)
- Enlisted (as Erin)
- Grey's Anatomy (as Donna, episode 9 x 07)
- Anyone But Me (as Sophie, regular appearance)
- Satan's Playground (as Lost Teen)
- PEN15 (as Ms. Bennett)
- Plus One
- The Metal Children at the Vineyard Theatre
- The Great Recession at the Flea Theatre
- Misery and Good Fortune at HERE Arts
- A workshop of Gilgamesh's Game with New Georges
- https://web.archive.org/web/20120422080755/http://www.talkingaboutgenerations.com/index.php/2009/09/an-interview-with-actress-jessy-hodges-anyone-but-me. Archived from the original on April 22, 2012. Retrieved March 1, 2013. Missing or empty
- "SNL's Beck Bennett Marries Longtime Love Jessy Hodges". Us Weekly. 2018-08-26. Retrieved 2018-08-28.
- "SNL's Beck Bennett Marries Longtime Love Jessy Hodges". www.msn.com. Retrieved 2018-08-28.
- "Lowell Makes Directorial Debut On "Waters" - News - Dark Horizons". darkhorizons.com. Retrieved 20 February 2015.
- "VIDEO: Sneak Peek - 'I Was Made for Lovin' You' on ABC's GREY'S ANATOMY". broadwayworld.com. Retrieved 20 February 2015.
- https://web.archive.org/web/20120429131553/http://www.vineyardtheatre.org/bios-the-metal-children.html. Archived from the original on April 29, 2012. Retrieved March 1, 2013. Missing or empty