||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Schram at MCM London Comic Con, 2013
January 15, 1986
Skokie, Illinois, United States
Jessica "Jessy" Schram (born January 15, 1986) is an American actress. Her most notable roles include Hannah Griffith in Veronica Mars, Rachel Seybolt in Life, Karen in Falling Skies and Cinderella/Ashley Boyd in Once Upon a Time.
Life and career
A native of Skokie, Illinois, a suburb of Chicago, Schram modeled and appeared in television commercials as a child, and began performing in musical theatre at age 12. She later resided in Buffalo Grove, Illinois and graduated from Buffalo Grove High School in 2004. Schram moved to Los Angeles after graduating at age 18 and began working in TV. In 2005, she first played Susan Davis on Hallmark Channel's Jane Doe series of television movies. She also appeared in four episodes of the television series Veronica Mars as Hannah Griffith, daughter of a wealthy plastic surgeon, who becomes Logan Echolls' girlfriend.
In 2006, she starred in the film Keith, with Jesse McCartney and Elisabeth Harnois and as Tracy on American Pie Presents: The Naked Mile. In this role, Maxim recognized her for her sex appeal in appearances on their website in their "Today's Girl" feature. In the same year, she was cast as Lennie Priestley in the television pilot Split Decision, which was not picked up by The CW.
In 2010, she was cast in the TNT science-fiction series Falling Skies, which aired its first season in the summer of 2011. She returned for the second season in summer 2012. She plays Karen Nadler, the girlfriend of Hal Mason (Drew Roy), who is the son of Tom Mason (Noah Wyle), the series protagonist.
Schram has been in two commercials for Retin-A Micro. The first one debuted August 5, 2002. She has also been in commercials for Kentucky Fried Chicken. She was also featured in a music video for J.R. Richards' song "A Beautiful End".
|2004||Drake & Josh||Larissa||Episode: "Number One Fan"|
|2005||Jane Doe: Vanishing Act||Susan Davis||Movie|
|2005||Jane Doe: Now You See It, Now You Don't||Susan Davis||Movie|
|2005||Jane Doe: Til Death Do Us Part||Susan Davis||Movie|
|2005||Jane Doe: The Wrong Face||Susan Davis||Movie|
|2005–2007||Medium||Young Allison||2 episode|
|2006||Jane Doe: Yes, I Remember It Well||Susan Davis||Movie|
|2006||Jane Doe: The Harder They Fall||Susan Davis||Movie|
|2006||Veronica Mars||Hannah Griffith||4 episodes|
|2006||Split Decision||Lennie Priestley||Unaired pilot|
|2006||Boston Legal||Claire Wilson||Episode: "The Nutcrackers"|
|2007||House||Leah||Episode: "Needle in a Haystack"|
|2007||Ghost Whisperer||Rana Thomas||Episode: "Mean Ghost"|
|2007||Without a Trace||Ella Neese||Episode: "Two of Us"|
|2007||CSI: Miami||Candace Walker||Episode: "Cyber-Lebrity"|
|2007||Jane Doe: Ties That Bind||Susan Davis||Movie|
|2007||Jane Doe: How to Fire Your Boss||Susan Davis||Movie|
|2007–2009||Life||Rachel Seybolt||8 episodes|
|2008||Jane Doe: Eye of the Beholder||Susan Davis||Movie|
|2009||Saving Grace||Sayre Hanadarko||Episode: "Do You Believe in Second Chances?"|
|2009||Hawthorne||Crystal Raymond||Episode: "Night Moves"|
|2010||Night and Day||Sarah Hollister||Movie|
|2010||The Mentalist||Rachel Bowman / Sherry Winger||Episode: "Ball of Fire"|
|2011||Traffic Light||Erica||Episode: "Bonebag"|
|2011–2014||Falling Skies||Karen Nadler||Main role: season 1; recurring: seasons 2 & 3; guest: season 4 (15 episodes)|
|2011–present||Once Upon a Time||Ashley Boyd/Cinderella||4 episodes|
|2012||A Smile As Big As the Moon||Robynn||Movie|
|2012–2013||Last Resort||Christine Kendal||Main role (13 episodes)|
|2013||Once Upon a Time in Wonderland||Ashley Boyd / Cinderella||Episode: "Down the Rabbit Hole"|
|2013||Riding Shotgun||Abby||Video short|
|2014||Mad Men||Bonnie Whiteside||4 episodes|
|2015||The Lizzie Borden Chronicles||Nance O'Keefe||Recurrent role|
|2015||Major Crimes||Courtney Henson||Episode: "Sorry I Missed You"|
|2015||Harvest Moon||Jenny||Hallmark movie|
|2015||Reluctant Nanny||Libby Prescott||Movie|
|2015–present||Nashville||Cash Gray||Recurring role|
|2006||I Want Someone to Eat Cheese With||Fake Daughter|
|2006||American Pie Presents: The Naked Mile||Tracy Sterling|
|2015||The Submarine Kid||Emily|
|2016||The Beautiful Ones||Angela Morot||In Post-production|
|2016||Shot Caller||Jennifer||In Post-production|
- "Excerpts from last week's Remote Access (The TV Blog)". The Journal News. Newsbank. 2008-11-10. Retrieved 2008-12-13.
- Lavalie, John. "Life". epguides.com. Retrieved 2008-12-13.
- Wagner, Curt (October 24, 2012). "'Last Resort' star Jessy Schram's TV juggling act". RedEye (Chicago Tribune). Retrieved April 2, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (2006-03-15). "Mystery is picking up on 'Veronica Mars'". The Kansas City Star. Newsbank. Retrieved 2008-12-13.
- Seitz, Matt Zoller (2006-03-29). "Love-hate relationship enlivens season two of 'Veronica'". The Star-Ledger. Newsbank. Retrieved 2008-12-13.
- "Today's Girl: Jessy Schram". Maxim. Alpha Media Group Inc. Retrieved 2008-12-13.
- "Jessy Schram". Maxim. Alpha Media Group Inc. Retrieved 2008-12-13.
- "Jessy Schram Talks Falling Skies, Last Resort and Once Upon A Time". June 12, 2012.
- Ausiello, Michael (October 28, 2015). "Nashville Scoop: Once's Cinderella Joins Cast as [Spoiler]'s Daughter". TV Line. TV Line Media, LLC. Retrieved April 28, 2016.
- Once Upon a Time: Cinderella Returns — To Explore Two Past Connections TV Line, Retrieved July 23, 2016
- Ausiello, Michael (October 28, 2015). "Nashville Scoop: Once's Cinderella Joins Cast as [Spoiler]'s Daughter". TV Line. TV Line Media, LLC. Retrieved October 30, 2015.