Schram attending MCM London Comic Con's Once Upon A Time Panel in 2013
January 15, 1986
Skokie, Illinois, U.S.
Jessica "Jessy" Schram (born January 15, 1986) is an American actress and model. Her most notable roles include Hannah Griffith in Veronica Mars, Rachel Seybolt in Life, Karen Nadler in Falling Skies and Cinderella/Ashley Boyd in Once Upon a Time.
Jessica Schram was born on January 15, 1986 in Skokie, Illinois. She was raised in Buffalo Grove, Illinois and graduated from Buffalo Grove High School in 2004. Schram modeled and appeared in television commercials as a child, and began performing in musical theatre at age 12. Schram moved to Los Angeles after graduation to pursue a career in acting.
Early in her career, she appeared in television commercials for Retin-A Micro and Kentucky Fried Chicken. Her first on-screen appearance was a role as Larissa in the episode "Number One Fan" of Nickelodeon's sitcom Drake & Josh. In 2005, she played Susan Davis on Hallmark Channel's Jane Doe series of television movies. She also appeared in four episodes of the television series Veronica Mars as Hannah Griffith, who becomes Logan Echolls' girlfriend. She has appeared in several guest starring television roles, including CSI: Miami, Without a Trace, House, Ghost Whisperer, Medium, The Mentalist and Boston Legal.
In 2008, she starred in the drama film Keith and appeared as Tracy in the comedy film American Pie Presents: The Naked Mile (2006). She was featured on Maxim magazine's website in their "Today's Girl" feature. In 2009, she was featured in a music video for J. R. Richards' song "A Beautiful End". Schram appeared in Tony Scott's action thriller film Unstoppable (2010), playing Darcy, the estranged wife of Chris Pine's character.
In 2011, Schram joined the main cast for the first season of the TNT science-fiction series Falling Skies. Her character was reduced to a recurring role in seasons two and three, then to guest appearances in season four. Between 2011 and 2016, Schram appeared in four episodes of the television series Once Upon a Time, playing Cinderella/Ashley Boyd. She reprised the role in the 2013 premiere of Once Upon A Time In Wonderland.
In 2012, she portrayed Christine Kendal on ABC's military drama series Last Resort. In 2015, Schram portrayed Cash Gray in the fourth season of musical drama series Nashville. She landed a role as Jennifer in crime thriller film Shot Caller (2017), which received generally positive reviews from critics.
Schram is also a singer-songwriter and has toured with Chicago blues artist Joan Baby.
|2004||Drake & Josh||Larissa||Episode: "Number One Fan"|
|2005||Jane Doe: Vanishing Act||Susan Davis||Television film (Hallmark)|
|Jane Doe: Now You See It, Now You Don't||Susan Davis||Television film (Hallmark)|
|Jane Doe: Til Death Do Us Part||Susan Davis||Television film (Hallmark)|
|Jane Doe: The Wrong Face||Susan Davis||Television film (Hallmark)|
|2005–2007||Medium||Young Allison||2 episode|
|2006||Jane Doe: Yes, I Remember It Well||Susan Davis||Television film (Hallmark)|
|Jane Doe: The Harder They Fall||Susan Davis||Television film (Hallmark)|
|Veronica Mars||Hannah Griffith||4 episodes|
|Split Decision||Lennie Priestley||Unaired pilot|
|Boston Legal||Claire Wilson||Episode: "The Nutcrackers"|
|2007||House||Leah||Episode: "Needle in a Haystack"|
|Ghost Whisperer||Rana Thomas||Episode: "Mean Ghost"|
|Without a Trace||Ella Neese||Episode: "Two of Us"|
|CSI: Miami||Candace Walker||Episode: "Cyber-Lebrity"|
|Jane Doe: Ties That Bind||Susan Davis||Television film (Hallmark)|
|Jane Doe: How to Fire Your Boss||Susan Davis||Television film (Hallmark)|
|2007–2009||Life||Rachel Seybolt||8 episodes|
|2008||Jane Doe: Eye of the Beholder||Susan Davis||Television film (Hallmark)|
|2009||Limelight||Georgia Peech||Television film|
|Saving Grace||Sayre Hanadarko||Episode: "Do You Believe in Second Chances?"|
|Hawthorne||Crystal Raymond||Episode: "Night Moves"|
|2010||Betwixt||Morgan Brower||Television film (The CW)|
|Night and Day||Sarah Hollister||Television film (TNT)|
|The Mentalist||Rachel Bowman / Sherry Winger||Episode: "Ball of Fire"|
|2011||Traffic Light||Erica||Episode: "Bonebag"|
|2011–2014||Falling Skies||Karen Nadler||Main cast: season 1; recurring: seasons 2 & 3; guest: season 4 (15 episodes)|
|2011- 2016||Once Upon a Time||Ashley Boyd/Cinderella||4 episodes|
|2012||A Smile As Big As the Moon||Robynn||Television film (Hallmark Hall of Fame)|
|2012–2013||Last Resort||Christine Kendal||Main role (13 episodes)|
|2013||Once Upon a Time in Wonderland||Ashley Boyd||Episode: "Down the Rabbit Hole"|
|Riding Shotgun||Abby||Video short|
|2014||Mad Men||Bonnie Whiteside||4 episodes|
|2015||The Lizzie Borden Chronicles||Nance O'Keefe||Recurring role|
|Major Crimes||Courtney Henson||Episode: "Sorry I Missed You"|
|Harvest Moon||Jen Stone||Television film (Hallmark)|
|Reluctant Nanny||Libby Prescott||Television film|
|2015–2016||Nashville||Cash Gray||Recurring role (11 episodes)|
|2017||Birthday Wish||Gwen Turner||Television film (Hallmark)|
|A Royal New Year's Eve||Caitlyn||Television film (Hallmark)|
|2017–2018||The Nine Lives of Claw||Purrnelope||3 episodes|
|2018||Road to Christmas||Maggie Baker||Television film (Hallmark)|
|2019||Lucifer||Leona||Episode: "Expire Erect"|
|2006||I Want Someone to Eat Cheese With||Fake Daughter|
|American Pie Presents: The Naked Mile||Tracy Sterling|
|2015||Pillow Talk||Jennifer||Short film|
|2015||The Submarine Kid||Emily|
|2017||The Beautiful Ones||Angela Morot|
- "Jessy Schram on A Royal New Year's Eve". Hallmark Channel. Retrieved 2019-04-28.
- "Excerpts from last week's Remote Access (The TV Blog)". The Journal News. Newsbank. 2008-11-10. Retrieved 2008-12-13.
- Lavalie, John. "Life". epguides.com. Retrieved 2008-12-13.
- Wagner, Curt (October 24, 2012). "'Last Resort' star Jessy Schram's TV juggling act". RedEye. Chicago Tribune. Retrieved April 2, 2016.
- Foster, Tom (2018-10-27). "10 Things You Didn't Know about Jessy Schram". TVOvermind. Retrieved 2019-04-28.
- Porter, Rick (2006-03-15). "Mystery is picking up on 'Veronica Mars'". The Kansas City Star. Newsbank. Retrieved 2008-12-13.
- Seitz, Matt Zoller (2006-03-29). "Love-hate relationship enlivens season two of 'Veronica'". The Star-Ledger. Newsbank. Retrieved 2008-12-13.
- "Today's Girl: Jessy Schram". Maxim. Alpha Media Group Inc. Retrieved 2008-12-13.
- "Jessy Schram". Maxim. Alpha Media Group Inc. Archived from the original on 2009-01-23. Retrieved 2008-12-13.
- DishwallaLuc (2009-07-11), JR RICHARDS - A BEAUTIFUL END, retrieved 2019-04-28
- "Jessy Schram Talks Falling Skies, Last Resort and Once Upon A Time". June 12, 2012.
- Ausiello, Michael (October 28, 2015). "Nashville Scoop: Once's Cinderella Joins Cast as [Spoiler]'s Daughter". TV Line. TV Line Media, LLC. Retrieved April 28, 2016.
- Once Upon a Time: Cinderella Returns — To Explore Two Past Connections TV Line, Retrieved July 23, 2016
- "Pete Campbell's Got a New Girlfriend on 'Mad Men' & She's Awesome". bustle.com. 21 April 2014.
- "'Major Crimes' taps 'Falling Skies,' 'Nurse Jackie' stars for season 4". Entertainment Weekly. 15 April 2015.
- Ausiello, Michael (October 28, 2015). "Nashville Scoop: Once's Cinderella Joins Cast as [Spoiler]'s Daughter". TV Line. TV Line Media, LLC. Retrieved October 30, 2015.
- "'Nashville' Casts Jessy Schram In Recurring Role". deadline.com. 28 October 2015.
- "'The Birthday Wish': Hallmark Movie–TV Commercial Director Sees Visions Of Love After Birthday Wish, Starring Jessy Schram, Luke Macfarlane". theinquistr.com. 21 January 2017.