From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Jesus Bracamontes)
- For his daughter who is an actress, see Jacqueline Bracamontes.
|Occupation||Football coach (before)|
|Spouse(s)||Jacqueline van Hoorde|
Jesús Bracamontes Jr.
Wife of Jesús is Jacqueline van Hoorde, who is of Belgian descent.
Jesús is also the oldest brother of Former player and coach Carlos Bracamontes.
- The corresponding European Spanish pronunciation is [xeˈsuz βɾakaˈmontes θeˈniθo]. In isolation, Jesús and Bracamontes are pronounced, respectively, [xeˈsus] and [bɾakaˈmontes] in both Mexican and European Spanish.
- "Ex-Chivas coach in S.A. on Saturday". San Antonio Express-News. 5 November 2004.
- "Univision unveils World Cup announce teams". Los Angeles Business. 9 May 2006.
- Interview with Bracamontes
- "Dice Jacqueline Bracamontes que está soltera y feliz" (in Spanish). La cronica de hoy. 11 January 2010.