From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Jesus Bracamontes)
|Full name||Jesús Bracamontes Zenizo|
|Date of birth||24 December 1951|
|Place of birth||Guadalajara, Mexico|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Wife of Jesús is Jacqueline van Hoorde, who is of Belgian descent.
Jesús is also the oldest brother of Former player and coach Carlos Bracamontes.
- The corresponding European Spanish pronunciation is [xeˈsuz βɾakaˈmontes θeˈniθo]. In isolation, Jesús and Bracamontes are pronounced, respectively, [xeˈsus] and [bɾakaˈmontes] in both Mexican and European Spanish.
- "Ex-Chivas coach in S.A. on Saturday". San Antonio Express-News. 5 November 2004.
- "Univision unveils World Cup announce teams". Los Angeles Business. 9 May 2006.
- Interview with Bracamontes
- "Dice Jacqueline Bracamontes que está soltera y feliz" (in Spanish). La cronica de hoy. 11 January 2010.