|Look up Jet or jet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jet, Jets, or The Jets may refer to:
- Jet engine
- Jet aircraft, an aircraft propelled by jet engines
- Jet Airways, based in India, ICAO code "JAI"
- Wind Jet, Italian airline, ICAO code "JET"
- Journey to Enceladus and Titan (JET), a proposed astrobiology orbiter to Saturn
- Jet pack, a backpack personal flying device containing a jet motor
- Jet (comics), comic book character from New Guardians
- Jet (Wildstorm), comic book character
- The Jets, a gang in the 1957 Broadway musical West Side Story
- Jet Alone, character from the Neon Genesis Evangelion anime series
- Jet Black, character from the anime Cowboy Bebop, see List of Cowboy Bebop characters
- Jet Fusion, a cartoon character from The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius
- Jet Jackson, from 50s TV show Jet Jackson, Flying Commando
- Jett Jackson, from 1999–2001 TV show The Famous Jett Jackson
- Jet Jaguar, character from the 1973 film Godzilla vs. Megalon
- Jet Link, who is Cyborg 002, a character from Cyborg 009
- Jet the Hawk, a video game character from Sonic Riders
- Jet Baby, a fictional movie character from the video game PaRappa The Rapper
- Jet, an alternate name for Ground Control, a 1998 American thriller
Journals and magazines
- JET, abbreviated title for the Journal of Economic Theory, an academic journal in the field of economics
- Jet (magazine), an African-American themed magazine
- JETS, abbreviated title for the Journal of the Evangelical Theological Society, a refereed theological journal
- Journal of Evolution and Technology, a contemporary journal which foresight into long-term developments in science, technology and philosophy
Mathematics and science
- Astrophysical jet, in astrophysics, a stream of matter emitted along the axis of a rotating astronomical body
- Jet (fluid), a coherent stream of fluid that is projected into a surrounding medium, usually from some kind of a nozzle or aperture
- Jet (mathematics), an operation on a differentiable function
- Jet (particle physics), a narrow cone of hadrons and other particles produced by the hadronization of a quark or gluon
- Jet stream, in meteorology, commonly referred to as "jet"
- Joint European Torus, an experimental nuclear fusion machine
- Jet (Australian band), an Australian rock band with the Cester brothers, active from 2001 to 2012
- Jet (UK band), a one-album British glam rock band from London, active 1974–1976, and afterward re-formed as Radio Stars
- The Jets, a Trinidadian band with Lynn Taitt
- The Jets (Dutch band), a Dutch pop group of the 1960s
- The Jets (Minnesota band), an American pop, R&B, dance, and religious-music band
- The Jets (British band), Rockabilly band, who had a hit single in February 1982 with "Love Makes The World Go Round"
- The Jets (Illinois band), an American 1970s rock band from Pekin, Illinois
- J.E.T., an Italian-progressive-rock band related to Matia Bazar
- JETS, an electronic music duo consisting of Jimmy Edgar and Travis Stewart
- Jet Records, a record label
- The Jets (album), an album by Minnesota band The Jets
- "Jet" (song), a 1974 single by Paul McCartney & Wings
- "Jet (Jet, My Love)", a song by Nat King Cole
- "Jet", a song by Basement from Further Sky
Products and business
- Jet, a tube, nozzle, or passageway in a carburetor
- Jet.com, an e-commerce retail site owned by Walmart.
- JET, an acronym for Java Emitter Templates
- JET, an acronym for Joint Engine Technology
- Jet (brand), a filling-station brand name
- Jet (video game), a 1985 fighter-jet simulation game
- JET TV, abbreviated name for Japan Entertainment Television
- Matra Djet (Matra Sports Jet), a French sports car
- Microsoft Jet Database Engine
- Samsung Jet, a mobile-phone handset
- Delhi Jets, a cricket team from Indian Cricket League
- Ipswich Jets, Australian rugby league team
- New York Jets, an American football team
- Newcastle United Jets, Australian association football club
- Newtown Jets, Australian rugby league team
- Winnipeg Jets, a professional ice hockey team
- Winnipeg Jets (1972–96), a former professional ice hockey team
- Jet (name), given name, generally feminine in Dutch, masculine in English
- Benny Urquidez (born 1952), kickboxer, choreographer and actor known as "The Jet"
- Jason Eugene Terry, professional basketball player for the Boston Celtics, nicknamed "JET"
- Jay Emmanuel-Thomas (born 1990), English association football player for Ipswich Town F.C., nicknamed "JET"
- Jet (Diane Youdale, born 1970), one of the stars of Gladiators
- Jet, also known as Monica Carlson, Women's Champion of the first season of American Gladiators
- JETS, the Junior Engineering Technical Society, a national non-profit educational organization to promote engineering and technology careers to youth
- JETS, abbreviation for the Jewish Educational Trade School, a technical college and high school for young Jewish men
- Jordan Evangelical Theological Seminary
- Jet, Oklahoma, United States of America
- Junctional ectopic tachycardia, a rare cardiac arrhythmia that sometimes occurs after surgery in infants
- Jet of Iada (1942–1949), Dickin Medal-winning dog
- Jet Li (born 1963), Chinese martial artist, actor, Wushu champion, and international film star
- JET Programme, the Japan Exchange and Teaching Programme (teaching English)
- Jet, type of nozzle, used on gas cookers and many other applications
- Jet (lignite), a black or brown semi-precious mineral used in some jewelry (origin of the adjective "jet-black")
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.