|Commenced operations||26 February 2006|
|Ceased operations||April 2012 (merged with Jetairfly)|
|Operating bases||Mohammed V International Airport|
|Parent company||TUI Travel PLC|
|Key people||Jawad Ziyat (CEO)|
Jet4you was a low-cost airline based in Casablanca, Morocco. It operated services between Moroccan cities and destinations in France, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Ireland (Sunway charter) and Italy. Its main base was Casablanca Mohammed V International Airport, with focus cities at Agadir, Nador, Paris and Tangier.
The airline started operations on 26 February 2006. It was owned by TUI Travel (40%), Attijariwafa Bank (20%), Investima-SGMB (20%) and MM.Marrache et Benabbes Taarji (20%). The shareholders jointly established a Moroccan company, Societe d'Investissement Aerienne, the investment vehicle behind the airline.
The objective was to widen the network to other European countries and reach 1.5 million passengers by 2010, with a fleet of ten aircraft and a 395-strong team.
On 17 June 2008, it was announced that TUI Travel had taken 100% ownership of the airline, and on 18 July 2009, TUI Travel signed a letter of intent to sell a majority stake in Jet4you to Royal Air Maroc
On 10 January 2012, it was announced that Jet4you would be completely integrated in the Belgian company Jetairfly. Jetairfly took over all the aircraft, personnel and routes from Jet4you. The integration into Jetairfly was finalised in 2012, and all operations transferred in April 2012. All aircraft are now in Jetairfly colours, and all flights are booked through Jetairfly.
- Jawad Ziyat, Jet4you CEO information
- "We're at your service." Jet4you. Retrieved on 25 April 2010. "Jet4you Customer service 4, Lotissement La Colline - Sidi Maarouf 20 270 - Casablanca – Morocco"
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-04-03. p. 98.
- "TUI buys Moroccan airline". Retrieved 2017-08-24.
- airframes.org. "AIRFRAMES.ORG - Aircraft Database - airline JFU fleet". www.airframes.org. Retrieved 2017-08-24.
Media related to Jet4you at Wikimedia Commons