|Godzilla film series character|
|First appearance||Godzilla vs. Megalon (1973)|
|Latest appearance||Godzilla vs. Megalon (1973)|
Godzilla Vs. Megalon was originally planned as a non-Godzilla film, a solo vehicle for Jet Jaguar, which was the result of a contest Toho had for children in mid-to-late 1972. The winner of the contest was an elementary school student, who submitted the drawing of a robot called Red Arone, which superficially resembled both Ultraman and Mazinger Z. Toho later added Godzilla into the film at the last minute, fearing that a solo Jet Jaguar film would not have been successful.
Jet Jaguar is 1.8 meters (5 feet 11 inches) tall and weighs 150 kilograms (331 pounds) in his human sized form and is 50 meters (164 feet) tall and weighs 25,000 metric tons (27,557 short tons) in his daikaiju sized form. Jet Jaguar can fly at speeds of up to Mach 3.5.
- Godzilla vs. Megalon (1973)
- Godzilla Trading Battle (PlayStation - 1998)
- Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee (GCN, Xbox - 2002/2003)
- Godzilla: Domination! (GBA - 2002)
- Godzilla: Save the Earth (Xbox, PS2 - 2004)
- Godzilla: Unleashed (Wii - 2007)
- Godzilla Unleashed: Double Smash (NDS - 2007)
- Godzilla: Unleashed (PS2 - 2007)
- Godzilla: The Game (PS3 - 2014 PS3 PS4 - 2015)
- Foywonder (July 13, 2014). "B-Sides: Godzilla and Jet Jaguar Punch, Punch, Punch". Dread Central.
|This article has not been added to any categories. Please help out by adding categories to it so that it can be listed with similar articles. (September 2015)|