Jet Lag (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jet lag in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jet lag is a physiological syndrome.
Jet Lag may also refer to:
- Jet Lag (film), a 2002 film starring Juliette Binoche and Jean Reno
- Jet Lag (Premiata Forneria Marconi album), 1977
- Jet Lag (Josiah Wolf album), 2010
- "Jet Lag" (Simple Plan song)", a 2011 song by Simple Plan
- "Jet Lag", a 1974 song by Nazareth, from the album Rampant
- "Jet Lag", a 2004 song by Joss Stone, from the album Mind Body & Soul
- "Jet Lag", a 2008 song by Frank Turner, from the album Love Ire & Song
- "Jet Lag", a 2002 song by Brendan Benson, from the album Lapalco
- "Jetlag", a series of parody travel guide by Working Dog Productions
- Jetlag (band), American band
- Cultural jet lag, cultural disconnection syndrome
- Jet Lag Gemini, a US music band
- "Jet Lagged", a 1981 song by Smokie
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jet Lag.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.