This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Type of site
|Travel Search Engine|
Jetcost is a metasearch website, allowing customers to search and compare prices on flights, hotels and car hire. Jetcost provides a list of all available travel deals, after which users are automatically transferred to the airline or online travel agency’s website to complete their booking. The firm acts as an intermediary, and does not directly sell flights or travel products.
Jetcost was founded in 2006 in Paris, France, and was one of the first travel meta-search websites on the French market. Initially specialising only in the comparison of airline tickets, by the end of 2006 Jetcost added other new travel products: car hire, hotel, package holidays and other travel and leisure products and services. In 2007 the company started to expand to other European countries.
- "Air France extends lead over EasyJet - Top France travel sites, full month June 2012 - tnooz".
- "Bravofly Rumbo Group Jetcost Acquisition".
- "SIX Swiss Exchange - News". www.six-swiss-exchange.com.
- "Bravofly Rumbo Group Buys French Metasearch Site Jetcost".
- "Bravofly Rumbo reprend le moteur de recherche Jetcost - Les Echos". www.lesechos.fr.