Jetpack (Firefox project)
This article may rely excessively on sources too closely associated with the subject, potentially preventing the article from being verifiable and neutral. (September 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Developer(s)||Mozilla Corporation/Mozilla Foundation|
1.14 / March 26, 2013
|Type||Software development kit (SDK)|
|Origins and lineage|
Jetpack was a working group which wrote a software development kit for Firefox add-ons. They produced the Add-on SDK, a set of APIs, a runtime, and a command-line tool for creating and running add-ons, and the Add-on Builder, a Web-based integrated development environment which used the SDK.
Mozillians running the project made a tool called the Jetpack Prototype. APIs provided by the Jetpack Prototype were not compatible with the Add-on SDK.
- "Jetpack/Release Notes". mozilla.org. Retrieved 26 March 2013.
- "Add-on SDK Documentation". mozilla.org. Retrieved 22 June 2011.
- "Add-on Builder". mozilla.org. Archived from the original on 8 August 2013. Retrieved 16 June 2011.
- "Jetpack/FAQ". mozilla.org. Retrieved 22 June 2011.
- "Jetpack Prototype". mozillalabs.org. Archived from the original on 8 July 2011. Retrieved 22 June 2011.
|This computer-library-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|