Jetpack (Firefox project)
|Developer(s)||Mozilla Corporation/Mozilla Foundation|
1.14 / March 26, 2013
|Type||Software development kit (SDK)|
|Origins and lineage|
Jetpack was a working group which wrote a software development kit for Firefox add-ons. They produced the Add-on SDK, a set of APIs, a runtime, and a command-line tool for creating and running add-ons, and the Add-on Builder, a Web-based integrated development environment which used the SDK.
Mozillians running the project made a tool called the Jetpack Prototype. APIs provided by the Jetpack Prototype were not compatible with the Add-on SDK.
- "Jetpack/Release Notes". mozilla.org. Retrieved 26 March 2013.
- "Add-on SDK Documentation". mozilla.org. Retrieved 22 June 2011.
- "Add-on Builder". mozilla.org. Archived from the original on 8 August 2013. Retrieved 16 June 2011.
- "Jetpack/FAQ". mozilla.org. Retrieved 22 June 2011.
- "Jetpack Prototype". mozillalabs.org. Archived from the original on 8 July 2011. Retrieved 22 June 2011.
|This computer-library-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|