Jetstar flies to 19 domestic destinations and 18 international destinations in 7 countries across Asia, North America and Oceania. The company has been criticised by residents of the Australian Capital Territory for not serving Canberra International Airport, which is Australia's eighth busiest airport.
- "Jetstar announces International fares and schedules" (PDF) (Press release). Jetstar Airways. 26 July 2006.[permanent dead link]
- "Jetstar Route Maps". Jetstar Airways Limited. Retrieved 27 September 2013.
- Nancy Bates 5 June 2009 6:00 AM (5 June 2009). "Jetstar pulls flights out of Bay". Fraser Coast Chronicle. Retrieved 2012-10-28.
- Comments (6) " Amy Formosa 5 March 2010 2:45 AM (5 March 2010). "Jetstar withdraws from Rocky | Rockhampton Morning Bulletin". Themorningbulletin.com.au. Retrieved 2012-10-28.
- "Jetstar heading to the Cook Islands". Australian Aviation. 7 October 2015.
- will drop its Cairns to Nagoya via Osaka route
- will drop its SYD to KUL route
- http://www.stuff.co.nz/travel/news/71582558/jetstar-to-fly-nelson-napier-new-plymouth-and-palmerston-north. Missing or empty
- "Jetstar to serve Ho Chi Minh City nonstop from May". Australian Aviation. 19 January 2017.