|Look up jettison in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jettison may refer to:
- Jetsam, cargo discarded from a ship or wreckage
- Jettison (album), an album by Chicago punk rock band Naked Raygun, released in 1988
- Jettison, a play by actor Brendan Bradley
- "Jettison", a song from the album The Virginian by Neko Case
- Jettison (record label), a Chicago-based indie record label owned by Jeff Pezzati of Naked Raygun
- Jettison (Steady Ground album), an album by Alternative Rock band Steady Ground, released in 2007
- Jettison (band), a punk band from the 1980s
- Jettison (book), a book written by D.E. White
- Fuel jettison, a procedure used by aircraft in certain emergency situations
- Jettison (aviation), an aviation term to discard fuel or weapons in flight by use of a mechanism, switch or handle.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jettison.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.