From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Jew, joo, or Yehudi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A Jew is a member of the Jewish people.
Jew may also refer to:
- Judaism, the religion, philosophy, culture and way of life of the Jewish people
- Jew (word), a term passed into the English language from Greek
Places in the US
- Jew Mountain, a mountain in Montana
- Jew Peak, a mountain in Montana
- Jew Point, a cape in Florida
- Jew Valley, a basin in Oregon
- Ed Jew (born 1960), politician from San Francisco, California, US
- Jimmy Eat World, an American rock band whose name is commonly abbreviated as JEW
- The Jew, a 1794 play by Richard Cumberland
- The Jew (periodical), published by Solomon Henry Jackson
- Juju, objects and spells used in religious practice, as part of witchcraft in West Africa
- Au jus, in cuisine (French for "with [its own] juice")
- Jiu (disambiguation)
- JU (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jew.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.