From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Jew, joo, or Yehudi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A Jew is a member of the Jewish people.
Jew may also refer to:
- Judaism, a religion
- Jew (word), a term passed into the English language from Greek
- Ed Jew, politician from San Francisco, California, U.S
- Jimmy Eat World, an American rock band whose name is commonly abbreviated as JEW
- The Jew, the 1794 play by Richard Cumberland
- Jew Mountain, a mountain in Montana
- Jew Peak, a mountain in Montana
- Jew Point, a cape in Florida, U.S.
- Jew Valley, a basin in Oregon, U.S.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jew.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.