(Redirected from Jew fish)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jewfish is a term that has been used for a number of species of fish, including:
- Epinephelus itajara, the Goliath grouper
- Argyrosomus japonicus, was traditionally known as the mulloway jewfish in eastern Australia, but has been abbreviated to mulloway to avoid confusion with the dhufish.
- Tandanus tandanus, known as the eel-tailed catfish, a fresh-water fish native to the Murray–Darling basin in eastern Australia.
- Glaucosoma hebraicum, now officially known as the West Australian dhufish, was known as jewfish in Western Australia, which led to confusion with the Mulloway.
Jewfish is also the name of a place:
- Jewfish, Florida, an unincorporated community in Monroe County, Florida
- Jewfish Point, a cape in California
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jewfish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.