From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Joule.
|Look up jewel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jewel may refer to:
- Gemstone or jewellery
- Jewel (supermarket), a U.S. grocery store chain
- Jewel Food Stores (Australia) an Australian grocery store chain
- Fraternal jewels, the medals worn in both secular and religious fraternal organisations
- Jewel bearing, used in sensitive measuring equipment
- Jewel case, a type of optical disc packaging
- Jewel beetles, the family Buprestidae
- Jewel butterflies, various Lycaenidae
- Jewel damselflies, the family Chlorocyphidae
Entertainment and media
- The Jewel (1933 film), a 1933 British film
- The Jewel (2011 film), a 2011 Italian film
- Jewel (film), a 2001 television film
- Jewel, one of the main characters in the animated film Rio (2011 film) and its sequel
- Jewel (novel), by Bret Lott
- Jessica Jones, a superheroine in the Marvel universe
- Jewel (Marcella Detroit album), a 1994 album by Marcella Detroit
- Jewel (Beni album)
- The Jewel, Pendragon's debut album
- Jewel Records (disambiguation), the name of several record labels
- "Jewel", a song by Ayumi Hamasaki on her 2006 album Secret
- "Jewel", song by Bradley Joseph on the 1997 album Rapture
- The Three Jewels, namely Buddha, Dharma and Sangha
- Jewel (singer) (born Jewel Kilcher, 1974), American singer and actress
- Jewel De'Nyle (born Stephany Schwarz), American pornographic movie star, sometimes credited as "Jewel"
- Jewel Joseph Newman (1921-2014), African-American politician and community organizer from Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Jewel Mische (born 1990), Philippine/American actress, winner of StarStruck
- Jewel Staite (born 1982), Canadian actress in Firefly
- John Jewel (1522–1571), 16th-century Bishop of Salisbury, author and theologian
- Jewell (disambiguation)
- Jewells (disambiguation)
- Jewels (disambiguation)
- The Jewels, a girl group from Washington, D.C.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jewel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.