Jewish Community Council of Greater Coney Island
The Jewish Community Council of Greater Coney Island (JCCGCI) is a Jewish non-profit organization based in Brooklyn. JCCGCI was founded in 1973. The organization's Executive Director is Rabbi Moshe Weiner.
JCCGCI is an active non-profit organization in Southern Brooklyn. The organization offers education, management, and vocational support services to the low income residents of Southern Brooklyn. Additionally, JCCGCI provides case management, homework assistance, personal development, job counseling, resume creating, and vocational training services. The organization also provides welfare services for senior citizens.
- Met Council Jewish Community Council of Greater Coney Island. United Jewish Appeal.
- Jewish Community Council of Greater Coney Island. nysed.gov.
- Community Groups. Coney Island Development Corporation.
- Company Overview of Jewish Community Council of Greater Coney Island, Inc. Bloomberg Businessweek.
- Sheepshead Bites.
- New York Non Profit News.
- Ain, Stewart. Holocaust Survivors Affected By Sandy Get Aid From Germans And Claims Conference. The Jewish Week. Jan 15, 2013.
- Donation Helps Center Damaged By Sandy Get Back On Its Feet. NY1. Jan 24, 2013.