Jewish Museum of Rhodes
The Jewish Museum of Rhodes (Greek: Εβραϊκό Μουσείο της Ρόδου) is a museum on the island of Rhodes, eastern Greece. It was established by Aron Hasson in 1997 to preserve the Jewish history and culture of the Jews of Rhodes. It is adjacent to the Kahal Shalom Synagogue, which is the oldest synagogue in Greece and is located in six rooms formerly used as the women’s prayer rooms.
- History of the Jews in Greece
- Jewish Museum of Greece
- Jewish Museum of Thessaloniki
- History of the Jews of Thessaloniki
- Porat-Noy, Zvi, Chief Editor. "The Jewish World, Yearbook for Jewish Communities and Organizations". Ramat-Gan, Israel. 1999 edition, page 11.
- "Erensia Sefardi"; Dr. Albert de Vidas, Editor. Fairfield, Connecticut; Vol. 6, No. 1, Winter 1998 edition, page 7.
- "Ke Haber?" Newsletter; The Rhodes Jewish Historical Foundation. Los Angeles, California. Winter 1998/1999 issue.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jewish Museum of Rhodes.|