From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jewish temple or Jewish Temple, may refer to the original two ancient Temples in Jerusalem.
- See Template:Tabernacle and Jerusalem Temples.
- Jewish temple has also been used to describe the temples located in Ancient Egypt.
- The term may also refer to places called "House of Yahweh (biblical term)".
- The term may also refer to synagogues, especially (but not exclusively) non-Orthodox ones.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jewish temple.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.