Jhalawar Road railway station
|Indian Railway station|
|Location||Jhalawar City, Rajasthan|
|Elevation||362 metres (1,188 ft)|
|Owned by||Indian Railways|
|Tracks||4 (double electrified BG)|
|Structure type||Standard (on ground station)|
|Status||Functioning (Construction - Doubling of Diesel BG)|
|Zone(s)||West Central Railway|
|Fare zone||West Central Railway|
Jhalawar Road railway station is a small railway station in Jhalawar district, Rajasthan. Its code is JHW. It serves Jhalawar city. The station consists of three platforms. The platforms are not well sheltered. It lacks many facilities including water and sanitation. The station is 38 km from Jhalawar city before construction of line to Jhalawar city this station was main rail route.[dead link][dead link]
- Kota Vadodara Passenger (unreserved)
- Bandra Terminus Gorakhpur Avadh Express
- Bandra Terminus Muzaffarpur Avadh Express
- Bandra Terminus- Dehradun Express
- Firozpur Janata Express
- Mathura Ratlam Passenger (unreserved)
- Phulera Ratlam Fast Passenger
- Ratlam- Kota Passenger (unreserved)
- "JHW/Jhalawar Road". India Rail Info.
- "Kota Ramganj Mandi". Bhaskar.com.
- "electrification between ramganjmandi and jhalawar city". Bhaskar.com.[dead link]
- "kota jhalawar special train getting much more revenue from rma than jlwc". Bhaskar.com.
- "ramganjmandi-bhopal rail line". Patrika.com (in Hindi).
|This article about a railway station in the Indian state of Rajasthan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|