Jhelum is a city in Pakistan on the banks of the Jhelum River.
Jhelum or Jehlum may also refer to:
- Jhelum District, an administrative division in Punjab, Pakistan surrounding the city of Jhelum
- History of Jhelum, history of the district of Jhelum, surrounding the city of Jhelum, in modern-day Pakistan
- Jhelum River, a tributary of the Indus in northern Pakistan and Indian Kashmir
- Jhelum Tehsil, an administrative sub-division in Punjab, Pakistan surrounding the city of Jhelum
- Jhelum Valley, Pakistan, a valley in Azad Kashmir, Pakistan
- River Jhelum, another name for the Tan Shan River in Hong Kong (China)
- Jhelum, ship, an East Indiaman, which was abandoned by its crew in Stanley Harbour in 1871
- Battle of Jhelum, a battle fought by Alexander the Great in 326 BC against King Porus of the Paurava kingdom on the banks of the river Hydaspes (now known as the Jhelum).
- Battle of Jhelum - Indian Mutiny, a battle in 1857 fought between British East India Company Forces and Mutineers.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jhelum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.