Jiřetín pod Jedlovou (German: Sankt Georgenthal) is a village and municipality (obec) in Děčín District in the Ústí nad Labem Region of the Czech Republic.
The municipality covers an area of 11.21 square kilometres (4.33 sq mi), and has a population of 580.
Jiřetín pod Jedlovou lies approximately 30 kilometres (19 mi) north-east of Děčín, 45 km (28 mi) north-east of Ústí nad Labem, and 89 km (55 mi) north of Prague.
- Johann Birnbaum (1793–1872), painter
- Franz Anton Ernst (Czech: František Antonín Ernst; 1745–1805), composer
- Anton Donat (1746 - ?), painter
- Johann Aloys Miksch (1765–1845), singer
- Edmunda Maria Anna May (1805 - ?), abbottess
- Josef Pietsch (1810–1866), priest
- Wenzel Salomon (1874, Jiřetín pod Jedlovou - 1953), painter