|Hanja||智雄 and others|
Ji-woong is a Korean masculine given name. The meaning differs based on the hanja used to write each syllable of the name. There are 46 hanja with the reading "ji" and two hanja with the reading "woong" on the South Korean government's official list of hanja which may be used in given names.
People with this name include
- Yoon Ji-woong (born 1982), South Korean baseball pitcher
- Park Ji-woong (born 1982), stage name Park Hyun-bin, South Korean trot singer.
- Hwang Ji-woong (born 1989), South Korean football player
- Kim Ji-woong (born 1989), South Korean football player
- "인명용 한자표" [Table of hanja for use in personal names] (PDF). South Korea: Supreme Court. Retrieved 2013-10-17.
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|