Shanghai International Circuit
Jiading in Shanghai
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
Jiading District is located in the northwestern part of Shanghai. It stretches across 463.9 square kilometers (179.1 sq mi). It is located about 20 kilometres (12 mi) from downtown Shanghai. It is connected to downtown by the Hujia Expressway, which was the first expressway in Shanghai. It is near Shanghai's Hongqiao Airport but across town from the Pudong International Airport.
Subdistricts and towns
|Name||Chinese (S)||Hanyu Pinyin||Shanghainese Romanization||Population (2010)||Area (km2)|
|Xincheng Road Subdistrict||新成路街道||Xīnchénglù Jiēdào||sin zen lu ka do||55,223||5.14|
|Zhenxin Subdistrict||真新街道||Zhēnxīn Jiēdào||tzen sin ka do||106,164||5.09|
|Juyuan New Area Administrative Committee||菊园新区管委会||Yúyuán Xīnqū Guǎn Wěihuì||cioq yeu sin chiu kueu we||60,924||18.61|
|Jiadingzhen Subdistrict||嘉定镇街道||Jiādìngzhèn Jiēdào||ka din tzen ka do||81,854||4.10|
|Nanxiang Town||南翔镇||Nánxiáng Zhèn||neu zian tzen||139,845||33.31|
|Anting Town||安亭镇||Āntíng Zhèn||eu din tzen||232,503||89.29|
|Malu Town||马陆镇||Mǎlù Zhèn||mau loq tzen||172,864||57.16|
|Xuhang Town||徐行镇||Xúháng Zhèn||zi raon tzen||165,452||39.91|
|Huating Town||华亭镇||Huátíng Zhèn||rau din tzen||46,355||39.57|
|Waigang Town||外冈镇||Wàigāng Zhèn||nga kaon tzen||80,896||50.95|
|Jiangqqiao Town||江桥镇||jiāng qiáo Zhèn||kaon djio tzen||256,218||42.37|
|Jiading Industrial Zone||嘉定工业区||Jiādìng Gōngyèqū||ka din kon gniq chiu||72,933||78.10|
There are numerous international hotels within the Jiading district. The most famous hotel is the Crowne Plaza Shanghai Anting. It is the first 5* International hotel in Jiading & Anting area.
- Yang Yongliang (b. 1980), artist
- James S.C. Chao (b. ~1935), merchant mariner, business leader, and philanthropist. He is the founder of Foremost Group
Jiading is currently served by two metro lines operated by Shanghai Metro:
- Line 11 - Nanxiang, Malu, Jiading Xincheng, Baiyin Road, West Jiading, North Jiading / Shanghai Circuit, East Changji Road, Shanghai Automobile City, Anting
- Line 13 - Jinyun Road, West Jinshajiang Road, Fengzhuang
- shi, Guo wu yuan ren kou pu cha ban gong; council, Guo jia tong ji ju ren kou he jiu ye tong ji si bian = Tabulation on the 2010 population census of the people's republic of China by township / compiled by Population census office under the state; population, Department of; statistics, employment statistics national bureau of (2012). Zhongguo 2010 nian ren kou pu cha fen xiang, zhen, jie dao zi liao (Di 1 ban. ed.). Beijing Shi: Zhongguo tong ji chu ban she. ISBN 978-7-5037-6660-2.
- "Jiading District". Encyclopedia of Shanghai. Shanghai Municipal Government. 2010. Archived from the original on 2013-03-02.
- James S.C. Chao
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jiading District.|
|This Shanghai location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|