|Full name||Jiang Yonghua|
September 7, 1973 |
|Height||1.67 m (5 ft 6 in)|
|Weight||68 kg (150 lb; 10.7 st)|
Jiang Yonghua (simplified Chinese: 江永华; traditional Chinese: 江永華; pinyin: Jiāng Yǒnghuá; born September 7, 1973 in Jixi, Heilongjiang) is a female Chinese track cyclist. She is a former world record holder for the Women's 500 m Time Trial, which was set on August 11, 2002 in Kunming with a time of 34.000 seconds. On 20 August 2004, she also broke the Olympic record at the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens, setting a time of 34.112 seconds, but was beaten by Australia's Anna Meares a few minutes later, with new Olympic and world record time of 33.952 seconds.
Yonghua began cycling career with the Heilongjiang Provincial Sports Team C in October 1989. She became a member of the Beijing team in December 1999.
- 1st 500 m Time Trial, round of UCI Track Cycling World Cup Classics
- 1st 500 m Time Trial, Asian Games
- 1st 500 m Time Trial, Chinese National Championships
- 5th 500 m Time Trial, 2003 UCI Track Cycling World Championships
- "Jiang Yonghua". Chinese Olympic Committee. Retrieved 2009-01-08.
- "Australian wins women's 500m time trial, Chinese Jiang Yonghua silver". People's Daily Online. 2004-08-21. Retrieved 2009-01-08.