From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jiāngdōng (江东) may refer to the following in China:
- Jiangnan, or Jiangdong, south of the lower reaches of the Yangtze River
- Jiangdong District, Ningbo, Zhejiang, now part of Yinzhou District
- Jiangdong, Chao'an County, town in Chao'an County, Guangdong
- Jiangdong, Jinhua, town in Jindong District, Jinhua, Zhejiang
- Jiangdong Subdistrict, Chongqing, in Fuling District, Chongqing
- Jiangdong Subdistrict, Nanjing, in Gulou District, Nanjing, Jiangsu
- Jiangdong Subdistrict, Yiwu, in Yiwu, Zhejiang
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.