From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jiangning may refer to:
- Jiangning District, a district in Nanjing, Jiangsu, China, named after the historical prefecture
- Jiangning Subdistrict, a subdistrict in Jiangning District
- Jiangning Town, a town in Bobai County, Guangxi, China
- Jiangning Prefecture, a prefecture between the 10th and 20th centuries in modern Jiangsu, China
- Jiang Ning (born 1986), Chinese footballer
- Jiangning Road Subdistrict, a subdistrict in Shanghai, China
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.