|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|• Total||1,632.62 km2 (630.36 sq mi)|
|• Density||140/km2 (370/sq mi)|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
Located on the south margin of the province, it is adjacent to the western border of Guangxi. The county is bordered to the northeast by Dao County, to the southeast by Jianghua County, to the south by Fuchuan County of Guangxi, to the west by Gongcheng County of Guangxi, to the souty by Guanyang County of Guangxi. Jiangyong County covers 1,627 km2 (628 sq mi), as of 2015, It had a registered population of 278,715 and a permanent resident population of 240,900. The county has 6 towns and 4 ethnic townships under its jurisdiction, the county seat is Xiaopu (潇浦镇).
Nüshu script is a local script understood only by women in Jiangyong County.
- Google (2014-07-02). "Jiangyong" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 2014-07-02.
- Yongzhou City Land Use Plan (2006–20)/《永州市土地利用总体规划（2006-2020年）》.(Chinese) Accessed 8 July 2014.
- "永州市2010年第六次全国人口普查主要数据公报". TJCN.org (in Chinese). China Statistical Information Network/中国统计信息网. Archived from the original on 17 September 2014. Retrieved 9 July 2014.
- the population of Jiangyong County in 2015, according to the Statistical Communiqué of Jiangyong County on the 2015 National Economic and Social Development - (2015年江永县国民经济和社会发展统计公报): yztj.gov.cn or jiangyong.gov.cn
- the divisions of Jiangyong County in 2015, according to the result on adjustment of township-level administrative divisions of Jiangyong County on November 12, 2015 - 《湖南省民政厅关于同意江永县乡镇区划调整方案的批复》(湘民行发〔2015〕21号): rednet.cn, also see 《湖南省乡镇区划调整改革109个县市区批复方案》: people.com or xinhuanet.com
|This Hunan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|