|Coordinates (Jianshui County government): Coordinates:|
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|• Total||3,940 km2 (1,520 sq mi)|
|• Density||120/km2 (320/sq mi)|
Jianshui County (Chinese: 建水县; pinyin: Jiànshuǐ Xiàn; Hani: Jeifsyu) is a city in Honghe prefecture, Yunnan province, China.  and remains an important transportation crossroad. Previously, it has been known as Lin'an (Chinese: 临安) or Huili (Chinese: 惠历); today, the name Lin'an Town is retained by Jianshui's county seat.
Jianshui County has 8 towns and 6 townships.
- 8 towns
- Lin'an (临安镇)
- Guanting (官厅镇)
- Xizhuang (西庄镇)
- Qinglong (青龙镇)
- Nanzhuang (南庄镇)
- Chake (岔科镇)
- Qujiang (曲江镇)
- Miandian (面甸镇)
- 6 townships
- Puxiong (普雄乡)
- Lihaozhai (李浩寨乡)
- Potou (坡头乡)
- Panjiang (盘江乡)
- Limin (利民乡)
- Dianwei (甸尾乡)
- Chao Yang Lou (Old East City Gate), Formerly known as Yinghuimen, Located at the eastern end of Lin'an Road, southeast of the county town. Built in the 22nd year of Hongwu in the Ming Dynasty (1389).
- Hutongs or 'old neighbourhoods' with cobbled streets and stone wells.
- Temple of Confucius, Jianshui - one of the largest Confucian temples in China, after that of Qufu, Shandong, Confucius' home town.
- Shuanglong Bridge (pinyin 'shuang long qiao'), commonly known as Seventeen Span Bridge, a Qing Dynasty bridge outside of the town. It is located five kilometers west of the town, where the Minjiang River and the Luochong River meet.
- Zhu's Garden, The restored Qing Dynasty The homes and ancestral homes built by the brothers Zhu Xiqing in the late Qing Dynasty.
- Ancient Buddhist towers, like Chongwen Tower.
- Tuanshan Residence, an ancient Yi village which is located 13 kilometers west of Jianshui Ancient City.
- The Swallow Cave, Located in the mountain gorge 22 kilometers east of Jianshui County, Named after a million large white-waisted swallows nest in the cave.
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Jianshui County.|
- Media related to Jianshui County at Wikimedia Commons
- Jianshui County Official Website
- Photos of Jianshui tourist attractions