|Country||People's Republic of China|
|• Total||82 km2 (32 sq mi)|
|• Density||2,000/km2 (5,100/sq mi)|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
|Nanjing district map||
The Jianye district is responsible for the administration of the following urban areas:
|North||Mochouhu Subdistrict / Binhu Subdistrict
(莫愁湖街道) / (滨湖街道)
|Northeast area, near and including Mochou Lake|
|South of the Mochou Lake area.|
|West of the Mochou Lake area. Including the Nanjing Massacre Memorial Wall.|
|Includes the Nanjing International Expo Center|
|Conference and Tourism Center
|West of the Nanjing Olympic Sports Center and including the Jinling Riverside Conference Hotel|
|Also known as Booming Subdistrict. In the area of the Nanjing Olympic Sports Center. The arena has the capacity for 60,000 people|
|Also known as Jiangxinzhou and the New Nanjing Eco-Technology Island|
|East||Jianye Metro Technology Park
|East and southeast of the Nanjing Olympic Sports Center.|
|In the southern area of the district.|
Rail service is available at the Yuantong Station between Line 1 and Line 2 Line 1 service at Olympic Stadium Station, and Line 2 service at Olympic Stadium East Station, Mochouhu Station, Jiqingmendajie Station, Xinglongdajie Station, Yurundajie Station, and Youfangqiao Station of the Nanjing Metro.
Jiangxin Island may be reached via the Yingtian Street Elevated Bridge, which is a 760 metres (2,490 ft) bridges that connects the island, and its YOG Forest Park, to the mainland at the Nanjing International Expo Center, one of the sites for the 2014 Summer Youth Olympics. It is the first pedestrian bridge to cross the Yangtze.
- Brian Roberts; Trevor Kanaley. Urbanization and Sustainability in Asia: Case Studies of Good Practice. Asian Development Bank; 2006. ISBN 978-971-561-607-2. p. 119.
- Rita Yi Man Li, "A Study on the Impact of Culture, Economic, History and Legal Systems Which Affect the Provisions of Fittings by Residential Developers in Boston, Hong Kong and Nanjing," Global Business and Management Research: An International Journal. 1:3-4. 2009. Access via Questia, an online subscription service.
- Jianye District (建邺区). National Bureau of Statistics of the People's Republic of China. Retrieved May 13, 2014.
- Map of Binhu Subdistrict (search on: 滨湖街道, 南京). map.baidu.com Retrieved May 12, 2014.
- Nanyuan Subdistrict, Nanjing. Google maps. Retrieved May 13, 2014.
- Map of Shazhou Subdistrict (search on: 沙洲街道, 南京). map.baidu.com Retrieved May 12, 2014.
- Conference and Tourism Center. Google maps. Retrieved May 13, 2014.
- Xinglong Subdistrict, Nanjing. Google maps. Retrieved May 13, 2014.
- Kenneth Pletcher. The Geography of China: Sacred and Historic Places. The Rosen Publishing Group; 2011. ISBN 978-1-61530-134-8. p. 201.
- Jianye Metro Technology Park (建邺区新城科技园), Nanjing. Google maps. Retrieved May 13, 2014.
- Shuangzha Subdistrict, Nanjing. Google maps. Retrieved May 13, 2014.
- 南京地铁一号线. Nju.gov.cn (2008-11-12). Retrieved May 13, 2014.
- "二号线一日游". Archived from the original on December 21, 2013. Retrieved May 13, 2014.
- Yingtian Street Elevated Bridge. Google Maps. Retrieved May 12, 2014.
- "1st pedestrian bridge over Yangtze River taking shape in Nanjing". JS China. January 14, 2014. Retrieved May 12, 2014.
- Jianye District Government official website (in Chinese)
|This Jiangsu location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|