Jiaozi Snow Mountain
|Jiaozi Snow Mountain|
A south view of the main peak JiaoDing
|Elevation||4,330 m (14,210 ft)|
|Prominence||2,470 m (8,100 ft)|
Jiaozi Snow Mountain (simplified Chinese: 轿子雪山; traditional Chinese: 轎子雪山; pinyin: Jiàozǐ Xuěshān) is a mountain located in northern central Yunnan, China. The mountain peak lies on the border Dongchuan District and Luquan County in Kunming city-level prefecture. The peak is the highest point in the Eastern Yungui Plateau and the highest point of the Gongwang Mountains. Jiaozi Snow Mountain is drained on all sides by tributaries of the Yangtze River, whose main stem flows past 20km to the northwest.
- "Jiaozi Snow Mountain Spot". welcomechinese.com. Archived from the original on 2 February 2014. Retrieved 31 January 2014.
- "Jiaozi Snow Mountain,Kunming". yunnanadventure.com. Archived from the original on 3 February 2014. Retrieved 31 January 2014.
- "New road to bring Jiaozi Snow Mountain closer to Kunming ...". gokunming.com. Retrieved 31 January 2014.
- "New road to Jiaozi Snow Mountain to be open in August". xsbnnews.com. Archived from the original on 1 February 2014. Retrieved 31 January 2014.
- "Jiaozi Snow Mountain". ewooke. Retrieved 16 June 2016.
|This Chinese location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|