For the former Jiashan County (嘉山县
) in Anhui province, see Mingguang
Jiashan County (嘉善县; pinyin Jiāshàn Xiàn) is a county of Zhejiang Province, China, administered by the prefecture-level city Jiaxing. Jiashan is nicknamed "The Land of Fish and Rice". It is 80 kilometers west of Shanghai, 95 kilometers east of Hangzhou, and 90 kilometers south of Suzhou. The county seat is located on 126 People Ave., Weitang Town.
The second campus of Sanda University, known as Guangbiao Institute, is located in Jiashan County.
Jiashan County consists of 11 towns, 11 communities, 16 residential zones and 164 administrative villages.
- Towns: Weitang, Huimin, Ganyao, Xitang, Hongxi, Tianning, Yangmiao, Taozhuang, Dingzha, Yaozhuang and Dayun.
- Wu Zhen, a painter in Yuan Dynasty
- Qian Nengxun, a premier of the Republic of China
- Sun Daolin, a renowned Chinese actor
- Huang Ju, Mayor and Party chief of Shanghai, Vice-Premier of the People's Republic of China
Coordinates: 30°51′N 120°54′E / 30.850°N 120.900°E