Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jif, Jiff, JIFF or JIF may refer to:
- Cif, a Unilever cleaning product, branded as "Jif" in Australia, New Zealand, Middle East and the Nordic countries
- Jif (lemon juice), a brand of lemon juice sold in the United Kingdom and Ireland by Unilever
- Jif (peanut butter), made by the J.M. Smucker Co.
- Jiffs, British army slang for soldiers of the Indian National Army
- Journal impact factor, a metric of an academic journal importance
- JPEG Interchange Format, the file format for the JPEG image compression standard
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jif.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.