From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jiffy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jiffy may refer to:
- Jiffy (time), one of several different very short periods of time
- Jiffy, Another name for the card game Nertz, a fast paced, multiplayer version of Solitaire
- Jiffy mix, a line of baking mixes manufactured by the Chelsea Milling Company
- "Jiffy lemons", the plastic lemon-shaped containers used to package Jif lemon juice
- Jiffy bag, brand name of padded mailing envelopes
- Jiffy Pop, a brand of popcorn
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jiffy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.