From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Jiffy (disambiguation))
|Look up jiffy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jiffy may refer to:
- Jiffy mix, a line of baking mixes manufactured by the Chelsea Milling Company
- "Jiffy lemons", the plastic lemon-shaped containers used to package Jif lemon juice
- Jiffy bag, a brand of padded mailing envelopes
- Jiffy Pop, a brand of popcorn
- Jiffy (convenience store), a convenience store brand in Thailand
- Jiffy Lube, an US brand of automotive oil change shops
- Jiffy Steamer, a US manufacturer of clothing steamers
- Jiffy (time), one of several different very short periods of time
- Jonathan Davies (rugby, born 1962), nicknamed "Jiffy"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jiffy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.