From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jih may refer to:
- Jamaat-e-Islami Hind, an Islamic organisation in India
- Jih, the traditional name of Kappa Pegasi, a triple star system in the constellation Pegasus
- jih, the ISO 639-3 language code for the sTodsde language, a Rgyalrongic language of China
- UL-Jih, a Czech aircraft manufacturer
- Tammy Jih, American lawyer and Amazing Race contestant
- Victor Jih, American lawyer and Amazing Race contestant
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jih.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.