|Opened||January 30, 2005
15 December, 2006 (Line 1)
|Passengers||Based on Jan-Dec of 2012.
Line 1: 14,540
Jihaeng Station is a ground-level metro station on Line 1 of the Seoul Subway in Jihaeng-dong, Dongducheon, South Korea. It opened on January 30, 2005, to services on the Gyeongwon Line and services on the Seoul Metropolitan Subway began calling here on December 15, 2006. The station offers access to Dongducheon Foreign Language High School, Central Middle and High School, Jihaeng Elementary School, Science Tower and Songnae-dong Office, among other places.
- Platform 1: to Ganeung / Seoul Station / Incheon
- Platform 2: to Ganeung / Seoul Station / Incheon
- Platform 3: to Soyosan / Dongducheon
- Platform 4: to Soyosan / Dongducheon
- Exit 1: Idan Elementary School, Dongducheon Office of Education, Dongducheon Fire Station
- Exit 2: Jihaeng Post Office, Saengyeon Middle School
- Exit 3: Dongducheon Registry Office, Dongducheon Foreign Language High School
- Exit 4: Jihaeng Elementary School, Korea Electric Power Corporation, Dongduchon Jungang High School, Jungang Middle School
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jihaeng Station.|
- "지행역" (in Korean). KRIC. Retrieved 2015-09-11.
- Monthly Number of Passengers between Subway Stations Archived 2014-10-06 at the Wayback Machine.. Korea Transportation Database, 2013. Retrieved 2013-10-15.
|This article relating to rapid transit systems in South Korea is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a railway station in South Korea is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|