March 29, 1964 |
|Other names||Jill Goodacre Connick|
|Occupation||Model, Actress, Photographer|
|Spouse(s)||Harry Connick Jr. (m. 1994)|
Goodacre was a primary lingerie and hosiery model for the relatively new Victoria's Secret company in its mail-order catalogs and retail stores in the 1980s, and she appeared extensively in the catalogs. She, Stephanie Seymour, and Dutch model Frederique helped Victoria's Secret grow from a new company to one of the world's giants in women's lingerie, hosiery, swimwear, and clothing.
Goodacre was born in Lubbock, Texas, but grew up in Boulder, Colorado. She is the daughter of real estate broker William Goodacre, of Boulder, and Glenna N. Goodacre, a native of Lubbock who resides in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Her mother is now married to Dallas attorney, Michael Lee "Mike" Schmidt. Goodacre has one brother named Tim.
Goodacre married Harry Connick Jr. in 1994 in a Catholic ceremony at St. Louis Cathedral in New Orleans. Together they have three daughters: Georgia Tatom (born April 17, 1996), Sarah Kate (September 12, 1997), and Charlotte (born June 26, 2002). The family currently lives in New Canaan, Connecticut.
- 1997 The Uninvited – Rose (TV)
- 1997 Duckman (TV) (voice)
- 1994 Friends – Jill Goodacre (as herself) (TV) ("The One with the Blackout")
- 1991 "Simply Mad About the Mouse" with Harry Connick Jr.
- 1987 Worlds Beyond (TV)
- 1986 Odd Jobs
- 1983 The Nation's Health – Val Kane (TV)
- 1981 Play for Today – Golda (TV)
- 1993 Harry Connick Jr.: The New York Big Band Concert (director)
- 1993 Boxout – exercise video with Sugar Ray Leonard
- "eBay Guides – Victoria's Secret Catalog Collecting". Reviews.ebay.com. Retrieved 2011-02-06.
- "Jill Goodacre Pictures, Photo Galleries, Bio & Rating". AskMen. 1965-03-29. Retrieved 2011-02-06.
- "New Victoria's a Fantasy in Pink – Chicago Sun-Times | HighBeam Research – FREE trial". Highbeam.com. 1995-04-19. Retrieved 2011-02-06.
- "AskMen.com". AskMen.com. 1965-03-29. Retrieved 2011-02-06.