Jim Carroll (author)
Carroll has headlined events worldwide, including the CSC Executive Interchange, the Consumer Goods & Technology Innovation Congress, Swiss Innovation Forum, the 4th World HealthCare Innovation and Technology Congress, the Bombardier Operators Conference and Tradeshow, the 2010 Consumer Electronics Association CEO Summit in Ojai, California; the Corenet Global Summit in New Orleans; the Produce Marketing Association Fresh Summit in Orlando; the VIBE (Very Important Beverage Executives) 2010 conference in Las Vegas; and the opening speaker for the 94th Annual General Meeting of the PGA - Professional Golf Association of America in 2010. He speaks on a wide variety of topics, including technology, business model change, innovation, and global challenges and growth.
He is the author of books, including The Future Belongs To Those Who Are Fast, Ready, Set, Done: How to Innovate When Faster is the New Fast, and What I Learned from Frogs in Texas: Saving Your Skin with Forward Thinking Innovation.
-  Jim Carroll at his agent's (Washington Speakers Bureau) website
- "CSC Executive Interchange"
-  Consumer Goods & Technology Innovation Congress
- , Consumer Electronics Association Web site. Keynote topic: "Brand Innovation in the Era of Twitter
-  Produce Marketing Association conference Web site; Keynote topic: "Moving Out of the Meltdown"
-  Fresh Summit 2010 Web site
- "Catch the VIBE: VIBE 2010 conference site"
- "94th PGA AGM Fact Sheet from PGA.com site"
-  DMTI Spatial Inc. Announces Futurist, Trends and Innovation Expert Jim Carroll to Speak at Annual Customer Conference, Expedition 2010