Jim Daly (politician)
|Chair of the Committee on Children and Youth Affairs|
4 April 2016
|Preceded by||Jerry Buttimer|
20 December 1972 |
Drinagh, Cork, Ireland
|Political party||Fine Gael|
James Daly (born 20 December 1972) is an Irish Fine Gael politician and a Teachta Dála (TD) for the Cork South–West constituency, upon being elected at the 2011 general election. He was appointed Chair of the Committee on Children and Youth Affairs in April 2016. 
- "Jim Daly". ElectionsIreland.org. Retrieved 19 March 2011.
- "Mr. Jim Daly". Oireachtas Members Database. Retrieved 19 March 2011.
- "ElectionsIreland.org: Jim Daly". www.electionsireland.org. Retrieved 2016-10-28.
- "Meet your 76 new TDs". RTÉ News. 9 March 2011.
- "TD diagnosed with cancer during TV show appearance". Irish Examiner. 20 March 2013.
|Fine Gael Teachta Dála for Cork South–West