Jim Farley (businessman)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
James D. Farley Jr.
June 10, 1962
|Relatives||Chris Farley (cousin)|
James D. Farley Jr. (born June 10, 1962) is an American automobile executive who currently serves as Ford Motor Company's chief operating officer since March 2020. Before joining Ford in November 2007, Farley was group vice president and general manager of Lexus, responsible for all sales, marketing and customer satisfaction activities for Toyota’s luxury brand. From May 2019 to February 2020, Farley served at President, New Business, Technology and Strategy. From June 2017 to May 2019 he served as Executive Vice President and president of Global Markets. From 2015 to 2017, he was CEO and Chairman of Ford Europe. He had an early interest in automobiles, primarily spurred from his grandfather who worked at Henry Ford's River Rouge Plant starting in 1914.
- "Executive Profile | Ford Motor Company | James D. (Jim) Farley, Jr. | Customer Intelligence". Boardroominsiders.com. 1962-06-10. Retrieved 2016-12-09.
- "James D. Farley, Jr. | Ford Media Center". media.ford.com. Retrieved 2020-01-20.
- James D. Farley, Jr., Ford Media Center
- "Ford Announces Jim Hackett to Retire as President and CEO" (PDF). shareholder.ford.com. Ford Motor Company. Retrieved 4 August 2020.
- Colias, Mike (2020-08-04). "Ford Names Jim Farley as New CEO, Succeeding Jim Hackett". Wall Street Journal. ISSN 0099-9660. Retrieved 2020-08-05.
- Vlasic, Bill. "Marketing Chief Works for a Turnaround". TheLedger.com. Retrieved 28 January 2015.
Stephen T. Odell
| Chief Executive of Ford of Europe
January 2015 – May 2017