Jim Fuller (musician)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
He was also a studio musician that has performed on many other artists' recordings of rock, folk, and blues songs throughout his career, doing vocals, lead and bass guitar.
His name is on "Hollywood's Rock Walk of Fame".
As of 2004[update] he continued to perform with The Surfaris and other bands, with a fan base in United States, Europe, and Japan.
Best known hits
- "Wipe Out"
- "Point Panic"
- "Surfer Joe"
- "Waikiki Run...."
- In Memory of James Evans Fuller June 27, 1947 - March 3, 2017 accessdate January 19, 2018
- The Surfaris.com: The Surfaris website Archived 22 October 2014 at the Wayback Machine.
- The Surfaris.com: History Archived 22 October 2014 at the Wayback Machine.
- Feldman, Christopher G. (1 January 2000). The Billboard book of no. 2 singles. Watson-Guptill. p. 69. ISBN 978-0-8230-7695-6. Retrieved May 19, 2010.
- "Jim Fuller, 'Wipe Out' Guitarist with Surfaris, Dies". Best Classic Bands. Retrieved March 20, 2017.
|This article about a United States guitarist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|