Jim Gallagher (civil servant)
James D. Gallagher CB FRSE is a Scottish civil servant. He was Director General of devolution for the United Kingdom's Ministry of Justice from 2007 until 2010, and served as Secretary to the Commission on Scottish Devolution. He joined Better Together in January 2014 as a strategy advisor.
- "PEOPLE – Gwilym Gibbon Centre for Public Policy".
- "Scottish independence: Ex-civil servant Jim Gallagher joins Better Together". 9 January 2014 – via www.bbc.com.
- Great Britain Parliament House of Commons Scottish Affairs Committee (31 March 2010). Scotland and the UK: Cooperation and Communication Between Governments, Fourth Report of Session 2009-10, Report, Together with Formal Minutes, Oral and Written Evidence. The Stationery Office. pp. 1–. ISBN 978-0-215-55328-7.
- Commons, The Committee Office, House of. "House of Commons - Wales and Whitehall - Welsh Affairs Committee".
- Great Britain: Parliament: House of Commons: Scottish Affairs Committee (21 March 2011). The Scotland Bill: fourth report of session 2010-11, Vol. 2: Oral and written evidence. The Stationery Office. pp. 1–. ISBN 978-0-215-55704-9.
|This article about a person involved in governance in the United Kingdom or its predecessor states is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|