Jim Houlihan Park at Jack Coffey Field
|Full name||Jim Houlihan Park at Jack Coffey Field|
|Location||Fordham University campus; Dr. Theodore Kazimiroff Blvd., Bronx, New York, United States|
|Field size||Left Field: 338 feet (103 m)
Center Field: 400 feet (120 m)
Right Field: 338 feet (103 m)
|Fordham Rams baseball (NCAA Division I A-10)
A-10 Tournament (2006, 2012)
Jim Houlihan Park at Jack Coffey Field, or simply Houlihan Park, is a baseball venue located on the Rose Hill campus of Fordham University in Bronx, New York, United States. It is the home field of the Fordham Rams baseball team of the NCAA Division I Atlantic 10 Conference. The field is part of a larger athletic facility called Jack Coffey Field.
Renovation and renaming
The park is named in honor of Fordham alumnus Jim Houlihan. Houlihan made a $1 million donation to name the newly renovated field, which had previously been referred to simply as Coffey Field. The field was resurfaced with FieldTurf as a part of 2005 renovations. Along with modifications to the playing surface, new lights, practice facilities, dugouts, grandstands, and a press box were added.
- Fordham facilities at fordhamsports.com, URL accessed October 9, 2009. Archived October 9, 2009
- Fordham University Visiting Team Guide at grfx.cstv.com, URL accessed October 9, 2009. Archived October 9, 2009
- Houlihan Park at Jack Coffey Field at fordham.edu, URL accessed October 9, 2009. Archived October 9, 2009
- "Atlantic 10 Conference Baseball Record Book" (PDF). CSTV. Atlantic 10 Conference. p. 13. Archived from the original (PDF) on February 16, 2012. Retrieved February 16, 2012.
- "Flyers Win First A-10 Championship Title". DaytonFlyers.com. May 26, 2012. Archived from the original on May 26, 2012. Retrieved May 26, 2012.