|First appearance||Sgt. Fury and his Howling Commandos #38 (January 1967)|
|Created by||Roy Thomas (writer)
Dick Ayers (artist)
|Team affiliations||Howling Commandos|
Fictional character biography
Jim Morita is a Japanese-American soldier during World War II. Morita is a Nisei soldier whose squadron assisted Sergeant Fury's Howling Commandos on several missions. His squad was at one point captured and sent to a Nazi Prison Camp, but were broken out by the Commandos.
Powers and abilities
Jim Morita was a trained soldier.
In other media
- The character of Jim Morita was adapted for the film Captain America: The First Avenger, played by actor Kenneth Choi, as a member of the Howling Commandos.
- Choi reprises his role in the second season premiere of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. episode "Shadows". He is present with Peggy Carter when Daniel Whitehall is arrested.
- Jim Morita appears in Captain America: Super Soldier, voiced by Kenneth Choi.
- Mike Friedrich (w), Dick Ayers (p). "The Informer" Sgt. Fury and his Howling Commandos 57 (August 1968), Marvel Comics
- Coratelli, Carlo (May 7, 2011). "Intervista a Kenneth Choi – Jim Morita in "Captain America: The First Avenger"". ComicUS.it. Archived from the original on July 5, 2011. Retrieved May 29, 2011.. Scroll down to English translation.
- Logan, Michael (September 10, 2014). "First Look: Haley Atwell's Agent Carter on Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.". TV Guide. Archived from the original on September 10, 2014. Retrieved September 10, 2014.
- Jim Morita at the Appendix to the Handbook of the Marvel Universe
|This article about a Marvel Comics character is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|