This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||October 31, 1983|
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight||210 lb (95 kg; 15 st)|
|College||University of Oklahoma|
Johnson & Wales University
|Current tour(s)||Web.com Tour|
|Former tour(s)||PGA Tour|
|Best results in major championships|
|U.S. Open||CUT: 2014|
|The Open Championship||DNP|
Jim Renner (born October 31, 1983) is an American professional golfer.
Renner earned his 2011 PGA Tour card by finishing T-22 at qualifying school. He made only 11 cuts in 22 tournaments in 2011 and played on the Web.com Tour in 2012 and 2013. He finished 17th on the 2013 Web.com Tour regular season money list to earn his 2014 PGA Tour card.
- this list may be incomplete
- 2008 Massachusetts Open, Vermont Open, Rhode Island Open
- 2009 Maine Open, Dothan Classic (NGA Hooters Tour)
- 2010 Sunset Hills NGA Classic (NGA Hooters Tour)
- Q-School: 29 players earned 2011 Tour cards Archived 2010-12-12 at the Wayback Machine
- Parker, Nick (December 11, 2016). "Renner medalist at Final Stage, fully exempt for 2017". PGA Tour.
- Official website
- Jim Renner at the PGA Tour official site
- Jim Renner at the Official World Golf Ranking official site
- Profile on University of Oklahoma's athletic site
|This biographical article relating to American golf is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|