|Date of birth||10 October 1981|
|Place of birth||Tubmanburg, Liberia|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Playing position||Central defender|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 16:42, 1 April 2013 (UTC).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 16:42, 1 April 2013 (UTC)
Born in Tubmanburg, Dixon began his career with Mark Professionals before moving to Swedish side Floda BoIF in 2000. After two seasons, Dixon moved to BK Häcken, spending five seasons at the club and attracting attention from English club Arsenal. Dixon signed for Malmö FF in time for the 2007 season, on a three-year contract. In 2009, Dixon moved to Turkey, to sign for Manisaspor.
- "Arsenal interested in Jimmy Dixon". Liberian Soccer. Retrieved 24 November 2010.
- Simon Reeves (5 December 2006). "Liberians on the move in Sweden". BBC Sport. Retrieved 24 November 2010.
- "Player profile". Turkish Football Federation. Retrieved 24 November 2010.
- "Officiellt: Jimmy Dixon återvänder till BK Häcken". Fotbolltransfers. Retrieved 8 September 2012.
- Jimmy Dixon at Soccerway
- Jimmy Dixon at National-Football-Teams.com
- Jimmy Dixon – FIFA competition record
|This biographical article related to Liberian association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|