Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jimmy Smith may refer to:
- Jimmy Smith (musician) (1925–2005), American jazz organist
- Jimmy "Jammin'" Smith (1926–1953), American jazz trumpeter
- Jimmie Smith (born 1938), American jazz drummer
- Jimmy Smith, guitarist for English indie band Foals
- Jimmy Smith (running back) (born 1960), American football player
- Jimmy Smith (wide receiver) (born 1969), former NFL player with the Jacksonville Jaguars
- Jimmy Smith (cornerback) (born 1988), American football player for the Baltimore Ravens
- Jimmy Smith (American football coach), American college football coach
- Jimmy Smith (footballer, born 1889) (c. 1889–1918), English centre forward who played for Brighton & Hove Albion and Bradford (Park Avenue)
- Jimmy Smith (footballer, born 1896) (1896–1945), Scottish footballer who played primarily for Aberdeen F.C.
- Jimmy Smith (footballer, born 1901) (1901–1964), Scottish goalkeeper
- Jimmy Smith (footballer, born 1902) (1902–1975), Scottish footballer who played for numerous clubs
- Jimmy Smith (Hearts footballer), Scottish footballer who played for several clubs, primarily Heart of Midlothian F.C.
- Jimmy Smith (footballer, born 1911) (1911–2003), Scottish footballer who played for Rangers F.C.
- Jimmy Smith (footballer, born 1947), Scottish footballer who played for Newcastle United F.C.
- Jimmy Smith (footballer, born 1987), English footballer who plays for Crawley Town F.C.
- James Smith (boxer) (born 1953), American boxer, WBA world Heavyweight champion 1986-1987
- Jimmy Smith (Australian footballer) (1877–1948), Australian rules footballer and coach of St Kilda
- Jimmy Smith (baseball) (1895–1974), Major League Baseball infielder who played from 1914 until 1922
- Jimmy Smith (basketball, born 1934) (1934–2002), American basketball player
- Jimmy Smith (fighter), American MMA commentator
- Jimmy Smith (Negro Leagues) (1874–1960), Negro Leagues infielder from 1902 to 1909
- Jimmy Smith (rugby league) (born 1971), Australian rugby league player
- Jimmy Neil Smith, founder and president of the International Storytelling Center
- Jim Smith (disambiguation)
- James Smith (disambiguation)
- Jimmy Smyth (hurler) (1931–2013), Irish hurler
|disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.This|