|Hanja||振兟, 鎭先, 鎭善, and others|
Jin-sun, also spelled Jin-seon, is a Korean masculine name. The meaning differs based on the hanja used to write each syllable of the given name. There are 43 hanja with the reading "jin" and 41 hanja with the reading "sun" on the South Korean government's official list of hanja which may be registered for use in given names.
People with this name include:
- Kim Jin-sun (born 1946), South Korean politician, former governor of Gangwon-do
- Yoo Jin-sun (born 1962), South Korean tennis player
- Jung Jin-sun (born 1984), South Korean fencer
- List of Korean given names
- Kim Jin-sun (fencer) (born 1968), South Korean female fencer, whose given name has a different vowel (진순)
- "인명용 한자표" [Table of hanja for use in personal names] (PDF). South Korea: Supreme Court. Retrieved 2013-10-17.
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|