|This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Company slogan||Fly, better fly|
|Parent company||Hanjin Group|
|Headquarters||Gangseo-gu, Seoul, South Korea|
|Key people||Won-Tae Cho, Jung-ho Choi (CEO)|
Jin Air Co. Ltd (Hangul: 진에어; RR: Jin E-eo) is a Korean low-cost carrier. As of August 2016[update] the airline operates flights to 5 domestic cities and 22 international destinations. It launched its first long haul route, between Incheon and Honolulu, in December 2015. It has operated cargo services since November 2013.
Jin Air began operations in July 2008 with routes to regional destinations in Korea. The inaugural flight was between Seoul's Gimpo International Airport and Jeju International Airport on July 17, 2008 using a Boeing 737-800. In October 2009, Jin Air began flights to Macau, Guam and Bangkok.
As of December 2016, Jin Air flies to the following destinations:
As of August 2016, the Jin Air fleet consists of the following aircraft:
- List of low-cost airlines in South Korea
- Korean Air
- Air Busan
- Eastar Jet
- Jeju Air
- T'way Airlines
- Jin Air Green Wings, Jin Air Green Wings (진에어 그린윙스) is a Korean esports organization with teams competing in StarCraft II and League of Legends sponsored by Jin Air.
- "News: Asia/Pacific". Airliner World. 2008-09-20. p. 23.
- "Route Map". jinair.com. Jin Air. Retrieved 14 December 2016.
- "footer_copy.gif." Jin Air. Retrieved on October 9, 2010. "Address: 653-25 Deungchondong, Gangseogu, Seoul" Address in Korean: "서울강서구등촌동653-25"
- Digital Chosunilbo (English Edition) : Daily News in English About Korea
- "Jin Air to launch Incheon-Cairns service". Korea Herald. Retrieved 28 June 2016.
- "Jin Air expands Japan service in W16". routesonline. Retrieved 23 September 2016.
- "Jin Air Adds Seoul Incheon – Tokyo Narita Service from July 2016". airlineroute. Retrieved 5 May 2016.
- "Jin Air Adds New Guam / Saipan Service in S16". airlineroute. Retrieved 29 March 2016.
- "Jin Air Schedules Yangyang - Shanghai Seasonal Service from June 2016". routesonline. Retrieved 3 June 2016.
- "Jin Air to Start Phuket Service from Dec 2015". Airlineroute.net. 1 October 2015. Retrieved 1 October 2015.
- "Jin Air to Start Hawaii Operation from Dec 2015". Airlineroute.net. July 13, 2015. Retrieved July 13, 2015.
- "Jin Air to Start Seoul - Da Nang Route from late-Oct 2015". Airlineroute.net. 10 September 2015. Retrieved 10 September 2015.
- "Jin Air Expands Hanoi Flights in W15". Airlineroute.net. July 13, 2015. Retrieved September 5, 2015.
- "Jin Air Fleet Details and History". Planespotters.net. 1 August 2016. Retrieved 4 August 2016.
- http://www.ajunews.com/view/20160609103350369 / JIN AIR NEW ROUTE Cairns. (Begin 12.2016)
- http://www.munhwa.com/news/view.html?no=2016061001030703000001 // jin air, interline MOU.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jin Air.|